Wednesday 9 August 2017

Tata Tiago-My Review

First to Say, The Tiago Its Fantastico from Tata has been eegonomically,asthetically superb one from them.

I am using it for past 13 months and here comes my first review on it. I wanted to write a detailed review but since this is first one on my Tiago,let me keep it crisp.

I am using XM petrol variant and all petrol variants will be same with respect to the performance.

The first best thing about Tiago is its eye catching asthetically good exteriors and interiors,which wasnt the USP of the Tata cars till date with Nano being exemption.

Interior seating space is much better than other cars in this segment,power pickup same as other 1.2 L engine cars,hence performance wise it is equal if not more compared to other brands.

Mileage is the USP of Tatas and Tiago rated mileage is 23.84 kmpl which is best in this segment. I am regularly getting 14 to 16kmpl in city, 21 to 23kmpl on highways with AC which no other brand car gives in this segment. I used the car less and i am sure the mileage will further increase on regular usage on highways.

Coming to the cost, mine costed 4.8 lakhs on road price in Bangalore,which is atleast 25% economical compared to other cars.

Overall its best value for money and the performance on par with other brands,less maintainence cost makes this best in this segment.

Simply Its Fantastico

No comments:

Post a Comment